Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Veteran's Day...

While we were in Vegas, Remi had his Veteran's Day Program at school. I absolutely hated that I missed it, but way back when we booked this trip, I didn't know about his program. Thankfully, Remi was very understanding and I had a handful of good friends taking pictures and videos for me!

This is one of my favorite programs that the students do because at the very end, they all come together and sing 'Proud To Be An Amercian' which always brings tears to my eyes!



Later that day, this Army Troop Dropper (as Remi called it) came to visit the students...


2nd Grade- Roen in the green hood


3rd Grade- Remi in the Nike hoodie

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

I bet it was a wonderful program. So great that schools, or at least the ones I know of, still celebrate Veteran's Day! Sorry you missed the program, but your friends got some good pictures. The "troop dropper" is huge! The kids look like ants standing beside it.
Thanks for sharing....you have been missed! Love you all!