Saturday, January 8, 2022

Cookies For Santa...

When we get home from Gran's we always get milk, cookies and treats out for Santa and his reindeer as soon as we can. The boys are always a mix of exhaustion and anticipation which makes falling asleep  take a bit longer than usual! The boys are so fun on this night at bedtime, as their little minds wonder out loud what Santa will bring, making us promise to pop out of bed the minute they come get us, and wanting the night to fly by as fast as possible. Even though the boys are now 10 and 12 they both still believe and I am always so thankful for every year I get of this magic!






1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Santa and his reindeer are well fed! You can see the excitement and anticipation on Remi and Roen’s faces. I think it’s wonderful that they still believe. Truly a magical time!!
Just asking for a friend…who ate the carrots? 😂😂
Love y’all bunches!