The first big activity Roen had to miss out on, was basketball camp. This was the week after school let out and there was no part of him that liked missing out. I kept him as busy as I could while Remi had a great time with his camp buddies.
On the last day, they had an awards ceremony, and Remi came home with a medal for 1st place Shootout- I think, lol! I can't really remember, but he came home with a medal for something like that! Camp is always fun and I'm thankful that the rest of their camps are later in the summer where hopefully Roen can participate as well!
1 comment:
Way to go Remi! I know it was hard to be on the injured reserve list for Roen, but he’s still smiling ♥️ Sign of true sportsmanship…even though he couldn’t be out there he was a great supporter for Remi and his friends! Hang in there Ro…still praying for complete healing!! Thanks for sharing your pictures! Love y’all bunches 😘
Post a Comment