Thursday, April 25, 2024

Middle School Dance...

The boys just had their 7th and 8th grade Middle School Dance... Hawaiin style! It feels like it was just yesterday that Remi was attending his very first dance and now he has closed that chapter! I always love this evening, seeing the boys dressed up with their friends.

The boys went separte ways again this year and like last year, I depended on friends to help get them in different directions! I ended up staying with Remi this year and let Tiz haul Roen around. These 8th grade boys have done a lot of growing up since they were baby 6th graders and Roen's crew... well, they are all still a bunch of silly goobers!

Neither boy asked a single girl to dance, and Remi ended up calling me about 20 minutes before it ended saying he was bored, but hey, they went and I have photo documentation to prove it! 

And just because I love throwback memories, at the end you will find all Remi's middle school dance group photos from years past!

























1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Oh to be a fly on the wall at the dance would be so much fun. You got some great pictures of them and their friends. And I love the throwback pictures. Sure makes you realize how much they have grown. No more baby faces 🥲
Thanks so much for sharing this fun event! Love y’all 😘