Monday, April 22, 2024

The Season of Busy...

As  you may have noticed, our level of busy has had me slacking with keeping up! I may not get to post near as often as I would like, but the whole "days are long, years are short" thing has me living up this season like never before!

The boys fish and golf with most all of their free time! Between middle school golf and lessons with Coach Casey, they are golfing at least three days a week after school. When they aren't on the course, I can't seem to keep a rod and reel out of their hands! I get lots of text messages with fish pictures... and I love it! 

Spring league basketball has started up and the boys have four Thursdays of games, totaling 6 games each. We are now halfway through that! Micah and I had an eclipse date of our own while the boys were at school, we got a very exciting delivery of Pop's pickles and I just had to include my sweetest little laundry helper! Benny may hog the snuggles, but Scout hogs the laundry room while I fold!

Somehow we squeeze schoolwork, fur baby snuggles and the much needed haircuts that have happened since most of these pictures were taken!










1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

I’m always so excited to see a new post! Life is super busy right now and for the foreseeable future, so I’ll be patient and wait for updates as you have time to squeeze it in. With all that’s going on I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t know if I was washing or hanging out. The pictures are all so good. The fur babies are always excited to be together with y’all. You and Micah look cute in your eclipse glasses. It was a neck breaking experience, but oh so amazing! The cloud cover here didn’t leave much to see but just experiencing the darkness and stillness was awesome!! Thanks for sharing this everyday life!! Love y’all 😘