This was another glorious beach day!
It seemed to be slower pace, some of us going down to the beach for sun, shell searching and snail hunting, while others enjoyed games with a view! I personally, did a bit of beach reading, floating, and exploring. I found tons of giant scallop shells over on the rocks that are washed up in high tide and then I explored the same rocks, but under water with Remi! While he found the snails, I found beautiful cone and conch shells. I was gathering all of these for a purpose, I promise. I do have a jar at home that I fill with shells from our travels, but on this trip, I had a particular purpose for these shells!
We ended the day with another incredible dinner! Music playing, cousin chatter, story-telling, the tropical breeze blowing, watching the sun set on another day in paradise... these dinners might have been my most favorite part of the whole trip!
The night ended with games over at the main house, and we had an absolute blast! If you haven't ever played Black Magic, it was a crowd pleaser and kept us entertained for hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment