Friday, August 7, 2026

VBS '26...

This year, Remi jumped in on the VBS volunteering! 

He and Elle were huge help in wrangling our lively group of Pre-K kiddos! He even came up to the church on the Saturday workday and helped out! I was pretty proud, even if it was just an excuse to get some extra time with Elle! I'll take any excuse in the book to get these boys to church!

I, of course, had an absolute ball of a fun with Gigi, trying to keep up with all the onry boys in our group.... it brought back so many memories of when my boys were that age! I laughed and laughed.... I'd be a much better mom to my boys at that age now, than I was then! The whole aging thing seems to give you a whole new perspective... or maybe it's just an appreciation for boyhood and how quickly it seems to pass!






1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

I love this!! The smiles on the littles faces are priceless. So wonderful that they all volunteered to help with VBS!! Love y’all 😘