Thursday, September 24, 2026

July Wrap-Up...

This is a month full of sunsets, stormy skies, late night snuggles in bed, and the fur babies being their cutie pie selves. Because if the little things in life don't bring you joy, you need to slow down and smell those roses!

First up, the boys had a pretty interesting way of making sure they didn't get stain on their clothes when staining Gran's shed, Roen had a baseball outing with Easton, I caught in action one of the many perks of being a boy mom (those strong muscles), Scout fetching a stick (bigger than she is) out of the pool, a sunset so delicious I could eat it, a Thursday Netflix night with Roen (and Benny), catching Benny watching tv, another Netflix night with Roen (and nachos), storm watching on the porch, Remi keeping Gran's yard in tip-top, a napping Benny, more storm watching with the girls.... while Roen and Pearson ran around like wild  heathens in the rain, a sunset while painting, bookmark gifts requested by mom, what I called a perfect summer morning (a sleep-in til 10, followed by bible study and devotionals, my favorite cereal, hot tea, a Waterloo and the wonderful adventures of Mary Poppins... some things just need to be documented), bedtime routine with Benny, a splash in the pool with friends, Scout cornering the most beautiful blue skink (you can barely see it's tail, and I never did find that little guy), Remi taking a minute to be creative (and what I wouldn't give to know what he is thinking in his little break), Remi spoiling Scout with her very own jar of peanut butter, catching Scout napping in one of her favorite positions, and ending with a few birthday bookmarks for two of my favorite, most precious girlies (Elle and Mallorie).

This month was full and when I look back, I can see God's blessing sprinkled all over the place, even (and especially) in the little bitty places.






























No comments: