Wednesday, September 2, 2026

NTJGT Gainesville...

Two days after getting home from Turks & Caicos, the boys had a golf tournament at one of the local courses. Roen didn't play amazing but well enough to tie for 2nd. Remi went out and had a heck of round and tied for 6th. Overall, for not getting in any practice for the past week, I was pleased!

Remi:  83
Roen: 77

I had to walk for the first half of the tournament, so my pictures are sparse. I was also solo since Micah needed to be in the office, so I had to split my time between the two boys. Thankfully, (hallelujah) Micah snagged a cart around lunch and came to my rescue!

There are moms out there who walk every round for the steps and exercise... let me be very clear, that is not this mom. I want to have my cooler of Waterloos, my snacks, several books, my cute seat cover that keeps my legs from sticking to the seat, a place to put my drinks, and a place to prop my feet up! When they told me they ran out of carts, I wanted to load up and go home.... hahahaha!!


1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Way to go Remi & Roen!! Keep up the great work.
Caddy Momma…you made my day with your honesty!! I don’t ever remember you being a hit the pavement/trail kinda girl, but you make the best of it while chasing the RD’s!! Yay Micah!! Glad to hear you snagged a cart for the momma. I’m pretty sure all 3 of your guys know if momma ain’t happy ain’t nobody happy! Just kidding!!
Again, congratulations to the boys! Thanks so much for sharing! Love y’all 😘