Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Meet the Teacher '26...

Two days after Meet the Wildcats, the boys had Meet the Teacher. Neither of them really wanted us to tag along, but last minute Micah and I hopped in the car and went anyway!

They were accompanied by two of their best buddies, and successfully got schedules, signed in and met new teachers.

I also decided it was finally a good time to clean out backpacks from last year! I got a kick out of all the treasures I found hidden away in pockets! 

One contained: a screwdriver, a welding project , bolts, study notecards, money, a compass, taco sauce

The other contained: a tardy pass, cologne, sunglasses, breath mints, brace wax,  face pads, a bracelet, a Teck Deck, sports banquet tickets, enough pencils for the entire school, and class notes that ended with a large scribble "I don't care"

..... can you guess whose is whose?! I really did  have a good laugh over this!





1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

It’s hard to not tag along on Meet the Teacher!! Proud of those RD’s for getting everything done ✅
They even look happy about going. 😂
The backpack treasures are too funny!! Thanks for sharing. Love y’all 😘