Monday, September 27, 2021

Homecoming 2021...

A few weeks ago, we had our Wildcat Homecoming! 

For the first time ever, Roen had a sweet little Homecoming date! Neither of my boys are real into girls yet, so this was a big deal. The funny thing is, the girl actually asked Roen if he would go to Homecoming with her- he told her no and then never said a word to me about it. I found out from a friend, who found out from her son. Both Micah and I encouraged Roen to reconsider taking her as a friend. 

In the end, he changed his mind and had his very first garter to wear.  I ended up being out of town and missing the whole evening, but I heard it was pretty darn cute! Micah took him over to her house after school on Thursday so that they could swap mum and garter and from what I hear and can see in these pictures, it was non-stop giggle!

I am super thankful for everyone who took and shared these pictures...















1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Cuteness overload! You can just hear the giggles and see the shyness on their faces. Sweet Ro….she picked a winner in my books! Thanks for sharing this special time….and so it begins!! Have a great week! Love y’all bunches! 😘