Saturday, October 2, 2021

Seaside Day 3...

Day three started almost exactly like the previous day- rain, hot tea, a good book and front porch sitting with Jamey! On this day I noticed our little porch window had a serving ledge- this was 100% picture worthing in my book! As much as the rain made getting out early impossible, it also forced us to take our time and enjoy waking up as we pleased to the sound of rain on our tin roof! 

After the rain moved out, we threw on our swimsuits for the first time, and headed down to the beach where our chairs awaited our arrival! I snapped pictures of a few of my favorite houses along the way and had an extra pep in my step thinking there truly wasn't a better way to start the morning! The sun was shinning, the weather was perfect, the drinks (that we hunted down) were refreshing and I think we could have stayed parked in our chairs all day long! 

However, the one reservation of the trip, pulled us from the beach and even though we didn't really want to leave, there was no arguments about getting our nails and toes done! We loaded up in our swimsuits and cover-ups and headed straight to Grayton Beach were we had just enough time to hit up their LuluLemon before our appointment. 

After nails, we went back home, cleaned up and had dinner at the square's Great Southern. From there, we grabbed snow cones from Frost Bites and then decided some nighttime bike riding was just the thing to end our evening! All the streets are lit up by little street sign lantern toppers and I think we all felt a little bit like the girls off the movie Now And Then, winding through the streets, giggling and laughing like school girls. This night was so good for the soul and may have been my most favorite thing of the entire trip!











1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

This seems like a fairytale! The house is amazing and just right on the beach. I would have to pinch myself to be sure I wasn’t dreaming! You girls know how to pack in fun on your adventures. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome trip! Love y’all bunches 😘