Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Moving Right Along...

Some fun little boxes have been checked over at the house! 

-Remi's desk and peg board are up, making his workshop all finished up besides paint and floor

-The dinning coffered ceilings have started going up

-The Hello Lovely floor mosaic is complete

-Kitchen cabinets and dinning hutch have arrived and been installed

-Stone work around the pool is almost complete as well as the travertine

-The trim guys have started the laborious job of getting to all the really tall areas- they are having to put a ladder on top of the scaffolding!

This week, they are prepping upstairs for paint. They will be doing the paint in phases, which I love because it gives me a bit more time to decide what colors I want and where. Soon, I'll be heading over to the countertop shop to pick our my countertops.... which I still haven't decided on! Lots of decisions!












 

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

It’s so exciting to see all the progress…inside and out! You know I’m so happy you threw in some pool shots 😎. The “Hello Lovely” turned out beautifully! All of it is beautiful. Thanks so much for keeping us updated!! You know…my name’s Bennett and I wanna be in it 😂😂. Love y’all 😘