Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Little Helpers...

The other day I took the boys up the road to our local plant nursery. We picked out some really pretty flowers to put in our pots. Remi picked out his own special flower that he wanted to plant. I could tell he felt so special to have his own flower to do whatever he wanted with! Anyways, we got home and started potting the plants. Roen loved eating the dirt and Remi was having lots of fun...at first.

Then something happened (I have no idea what) and he got really, really mad! It was one fit after another and I am pretty sure that when it was all said and done he had no clue what he was upset about. By the time I got out my camera, he was already in fit mode so I didn't get any pictures of him having fun. But, I think these are pretty funny!






Remi's flower (he had already picked all the blooms off and 'planted' them)




I caught him in mid throw of the watering bucket...ha!

3 comments:

JENNY said...

That last picture of Remi is hilarious! I can definitely relate!

Kiley said...

Remi is adorable and Ro Ro has the most beautiful eyes! I miss those stinkers!

Elliott and Cherry Wood said...

sometimes that happens with Lofton, too, and I can't figure out what in the world made him flip out! So happy and content one moment, then literally throwing things the next!