Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Quiet Moment...

means Remi is up to no good!

This afternoon, I put Remi down for his nap. I noticed that he wasn't fussing like normal and he was being so quiet. I thought to myself..."maybe he is finally getting this nap thing!"

I walk in his room and he is all smiles standing in poop. It was everywhere. On his crib rails, bumper pads, soaked through his sheet, blankets, lambie, his feet, under his toenails...you get the picture.

So being the Supermom that I am, I called for backup. My sweet aunt dropped what she was doing, drove to our house and helped me clean everything up!

If there is one thing I have learned about being a mom, it's that it is always easier to have back-up on speed dial for situations just like these! :)





4 comments:

erin f. said...

Oh my, gross! I would probably start crying if Ellie pooped on her baby bedding. Glad that you had backup!

The Davis Daily said...

Oh my gosh! Is this what I have to look forward to! Haha! Unfortunately I don't have the back here like you do. Ps. I sent you an email with the picture. Hope you get it.

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Yes, back up is good to have! But I know if i called my back up (hubby) while he was at work ... he would just laugh!!!

Jennifer Mowrer said...

Hehe, Zack (my oldest) did the same thing, except he had removed his diaper and smeared it everywhere. I think I had to give him three or four baths.