Friday, December 30, 2011

NYC

We had so much fun in New York!!! I LOVED it ALL! I have always wanted to go, and I honestly think it exceeded my expectations! All the buildings had beautiful architechture and there were shops everywhere!


Leaving Dallas


Arriving at The Plaza


The Eloise/ Betsy Johnson Christmas Tree!


Here are some more pink Eloise Christmas trees...I wanted to take them all home with me!


The girls


Palm Court with Madison...headed to The Met


The Met...this was one of my favorite things we did! It was huge, so there was no way we could even come close to seeing everything, but we saw some amazing art. I saw, Monet, Manet, Renoir, Cezanne, Picasso, Van Gogh and so many more talented artists! I was in Heaven. It was so fun to see their work in person after studying them in all my art history classes! My professors would be proud :)


Picasso


Klint (this was one of my favorites)


Monet


I loved this one by Van Gogh...it was called "First Steps"


We were able to see the waterfalls from the 911 Memorial and then went to see The Sphere. I don't really have the words to describe how this made me feel, but it was very humbling.


The Sphere


The Eternal Flame


If you look real close, you can see the Statue of Liberty in the background...this is as close as we went


Eating our cupcakes from FAO Schwarz


KATE SPADE NEW YORK!!!





Carriage ride through Central Park. I didn't realize how many movies have scenes from Central Park!! Our driver pointed out all sorts of places that movies were filmed. We also rode by the zoo, carousel and ice skating rink!

What a fun trip we had! I loved New York, and had I not met Micah when I did, that is exactly where I would have ended up!! I was a little sad to leave, but nothing feels better than having your babies in your arms! Man, how I missed my boys (Micah included). It feels so good to be back home!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looks like yall had so much fun! I can't wait to go visit there someday!