Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Roen Milestones...

Roen has been so busy lately!!

First of all, while I was in New York, he decided to pull up for the first time!! I was so sad I missed it! However, once I got home, he did it two more times for me. So, we lowered his crib.

Roen also has TWO teeth breaking in up top!! Pretty soon he will have a total of four teeth! This blows my mind! Can he really be old enough to have teeth?!

Roen has also started on some solid foods. We kinda skipped the rice cereal and baby food and just went straight to big people food. First, I gave him fresh fruit in his mesh teether. He loved that. Next he had crackers, and he LOVES crackers. He wants them all the time! Recently, I gave him some vegetable Mum Mums and he loves those as well. And at Christmas lunch, he had mashed potatoes. So far he likes most things.

He has also tried baby food peaches & carrots, puffs and yogurt melts & animal crackers....he liked all of these. This boy really just likes to eat! He has since he was born. I don't remember Remi ever wanting to eat as much as he does! Most of the time, he cruises around in his walker (usually chasing me or Remi) with a cracker in his hand and all over his face!

Since he has started eating solids, I started letting him sit at the table with us at meal times. He loves it!! He thinks he is such a big boy! I decided not to do a high chair with him- just a booster with straps. I like that he can sit with us at the table like Remi does!







Eating Mum Mums...


1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Such a sweet baby! Not going to be a baby much longer. Can't believe he will be 8 mos. soon. I think he will skip crawling and go straight to walking. He is so ready to chase Remi. They are so precious. It was so much fun to play with them while they were here. Missed seeing you! So glad you had fun in NYC! Love you all.