Monday, June 18, 2012

Roen and Peter...

Peter Rabbit that is! I chose Peter Rabbit for Roen's First Birthday. Roen is literally the sweetest baby I have ever know. He is the happiest, yummiest
little chunk in the world! I wanted to choose a very classic theme and I figured what is sweeter than little Peter Rabbit!

Roen proved to LOVE his birthday cake and ate it all. He loved his presents and the party was perfect! I would not change one thing about that day...it was full of sweet memories!

Food & Such...








the crayons went with little Peter Rabbit coloring books






carrot cake scented playdough











Roen was napping when it was party time, so I had the pleasure of waking him up...















Presents...





Cake...















Gettin Some Love...








Four Davenport generations

Me and My RoBear...










Roen's Loot...




3 comments:

Whitnee said...

Love the pictures!

The Holik's said...

What a sweet party!! Love all the details. You are so talented!!

laura said...

So sad we missed this party. SO cute! You are so talented. Happy first birthday Roen!