Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tonight...

Tonight, Roen grew up a little more...

After Remi finished eating dinner, he asked to watch some weird cartoon that was on. I said yes, and Roen got upset and said "moush" (Mickey Mouse). So I put him in our room to watch Mouse while I cleaned up the kitchen. This is the first time he has ever NOT been ok watching/doing what Remi does.

After about 15 minutes, Remi went into our room to see what Roen is doing. Of course, 5 minutes later Roen is crying. I go in there and Remi runs out. I asked Roen what happened and he pointed at Remi and said "Emi". I said what did he do and he said "bite". I said where did he bite you, and he said "cheek". After talking to Remi, his story was confirmed. This is also the first time Roen has ever carried on an actual conversation with me.

Later, while we were all watching Mouse, Roen started crying because Pluto got his feelings hurt and left the clubhouse. It was really sweet and sad at the same time. I often wonder how much kids actually understand the things they see on TV...I guess more than I realized! I cannot believe he is growing up so fast!

No comments: