Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Flamingos...

There is the cutest little SnoCone place in town called Flamingos. It has an adorable little outdoor patio with pink flamingos and colorful patio furniture. Oh and yes, it does need mentioning that they put sprinkles on top of their sno cones!! I think this place was made for me!!!

Anyways, I took the boys and Little yesterday and it was the perfect afternoon outing...


For whatever reason, Roen was getting quite frustrated with his spoon and decided to eat with his hands...this made for a very red and sticky mess! Thankfully they had a waterhose!


Remi DEMANDS to wear pants and long sleeve shirts almost everyday!! He claims he is cold! Sometimes I give in and figure what does it really matter :) Oh, and his shirt is on backwards! Ha!! That's how we roll around here...totally redneck!!

2 comments:

The Holik's said...

Sounds yummy!! Kylee and Jaxon have been wearing jackets outside pretending it's cold!! Silly kids!!

Cindy Rector said...

What a cute place! I think it's neat that Little got to go along and is sitting so still beside Remi. Man I don't know how he can wear long sleeves & pants in this hot weather. And of course when he told me yesterday that he had a strawberry snocone with sprinkles and I heard strawberry with pickles I thought he was truly a remake of his momma! Got to get to WalMart and get some hearing aids! lol Thanks for the post! See you all soon:)