Monday, December 23, 2013

My First Christmas Present...

Last week, Remi brought home a present for Micah and I. I was so excited to open it, because gifts made by my boys are the best, but I waited until Micah was home because Remi really wanted us to open it together. This sweet little ornament will probably be my favorite gift of the season...




He drew Micah and I on the back





*sorry about the blurred lines...I didn't want everyone in the whole web world to know where my child goes to school :)

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Nothing better!! He is just growing up way too fast. I love your tree...Is that the Mr. & Mrs. Clause from Grannie & Pa's house hanging above his ornament? If so, that would make them so happy!! I'm sure they are smiling down upon us all as we celebrate Christmas! Love you and give those boys extra hugs & kisses!!!!