Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013...

This was our year to spend Thanksgiving in San Angelo with my family. The boys and I went down early and spent the whole week. The boys miss their Anne dearly and LOVED getting to spend time with one of their favorite playmates!

Since we spent Thanksgiving with my family, we will spend Christmas with Micah's family. Because of this, we usually go ahead and do our Christmas while we are home for Thanksgiving. Our visit was cram packed with turkey, family, presents and santa.... oh, and the stomach bug. I think it has passed through ten of us so far! The boys included. In fact, I had it on Thanksgiving Day and felt so bad I couldn't even get out of bed. I was so upset because my mom's dressing is one of my most favorite foods! But don't worry, we still had a great time!

This post has a million pictures but unfortunately, since I was sick on Thanksgiving, I didn't really get much of that day :( These are mainly of our week there and of course, Christmas.....enjoy!


Storytime with Anne








Bear hunting


Popcorn and Christmas shows before bedtime

We ventured out and did a little shopping on Black Friday. Just a little boutique shopping downtown, nothing crazy, but we did brave it with all three kids and I have to say, they all did really good!


My stand and sit stroller has been one of my best mommy investments!


Enjoying a ride at the general store

'Christmas Eve'...











My mom let them pick out ornaments off her tree to take home with them. They loved this! Here they are scoping out the ornaments...







'Christmas Morning'...

Santa came and brought the boys and Mallorie a kitchen with all kinds of pots, pans and food!! They loved it!







Opening stockings...





When Remi realized we forgot to leave Santa milk and cookies, he went and set out the fruit from his stocking and chocolate milk for Santa. So sweet...





This was one of the boys Santa gifts. They LVOED their gigantic, fuzzy bean bags!


Remi is wearing his 'jetpack'.....dreamed up and constructed by him :)


here is my little Elf on the Shelf :)






2 comments:

Linz said...

20 of the 34 people at my Granny's have gotten the stomach bug!! So crazy. Garrett and Harley have been spared and I'm hoping it stays that way!
Cute pics! Looks like a fun time despite the bug!

Cindy Rector said...

All of the pictures are great but if I had to pick a favorite it would be "going on a bear hunt"...that is priceless! They will be ready for Africa before you can turn around! It was certainly a Thanksgiving/Christmas that none of us will forget, but it was wonderful getting to spend time with all of the family.