Friday, April 25, 2014

Built-ins & Cabinets...

So this is what I have been working on on the back end of the whole house building project...

Early this week, they sent over our rough sketches of cabinets and built-ins. Let me just start by saying built-ins were a HUGE deal to me in this house. Nothing gives a home more charm than built-ins. I figured if our money didn't go there, it would just go to furniture. All this to say, I might have gotten a bit carried away, because I had 9 pages to go through!

At first, I was overwhelmed, then I got on my computer- got my creative juices flowing, and had a blast editing the original sketches to creative organization!! I am a nerd!





I will say, nothing I drew was to scale... I hate measuring things... my cabinet guy is gonna hate me!!!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Way to go!!! Nothing better than total organization. I would have thrown up if someone had given me nine pages of plans to go through. Happy Friday to the Davenports!!! Love you.