Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Winding It Up...

Well, I think the trim work is just about done and hopefully, they will have paint samples on the wall next week... hopefully. I think these guys did just an amazing job and worked hard EVERY SINGLE DAY. This is huge because most crews take off at 3 or take off weeks at a time for no real reason, so when I see hard work going on, I usually squeal with delight!

These are two of my favorite parts of the house... the stairs and the dinning room. The dinning room is to the right of the stairs. We tried to create a sort of open concept for this room, but I still wanted it formal so we did enclose it some. This is the only eating table in the house... I wanted us to dine formally everyday... you may think I'm kidding, but I'm not :) We will also have seating at the bar in the kitchen and will put a dinning table on the back porch. Anyways, here is my sweet little beaded board staircase...



And my quant little dinning room. I have always dreamed of corner built-ins in my dinning room, and the coffered ceiling just added a little bit more fanciness to this room :)



2 comments:

The Holik's said...

TRIM work is AWESOME!!

Cindy Rector said...

Talk about a transformation since the first of May.....I love the bead board on the stairs! The dining room is awesome too. Now if only the walls could talk and we could know what the trim guys thought about all your detail. It is going to be absolutely beautiful when everything is complete and your little family is moved in. It's getting closer. So excited for y'all. Love you!!