Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentines....

I absolutely LOVE Valentine's Day! I love every thing about it... sweet little handmade cards passed between children, pink and red everything filling up stores, and I even love conversation hearts even though I hate the way they taste!

Since the boys have started school, this holiday has been made even sweeter by getting to come up with fun little Valentine's for them to give to their classmates. I really try not to do candy because they get so much... not that I am a stickler on how much candy they eat, but I just like to try to do something different.

Last year, I did cute little hand sanitizers. This year, I saw a version of this and put my own spin on it...



2 comments:

Cindy Rector said...

How cool!!! Great idea...and useful too!

The Holik's said...

So cute!!! I love all the ideas you can do for Valentines Day!!