Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Getting Organized...

I am finally getting around to organizing my sewing/art room. I have a really big closet in my office so this far, I have just stuck things on shelves and out of sight. I still have a lot more organizing to do, but I have always dreamed of my fabric having it's own colorful little home. I cleaned out A LOT of fabric because there is no point keeping things I will never use. Everytime I open this little cabinet, my heart squeals with rainbow delight!



You know what makes me laugh about this picture?! You can tell I have boys because my blue stack is far bigger than the others... long gone are my days of 'pink everything'!!

2 comments:

The Holik's said...

That would make me squeal too!! Love it!!

Cindy Rector said...

My how things change....once upon a time your everything was PINK. Your fabric looks happy. Nothing better than being organized.