Saturday, March 28, 2015

This Weather...

Isn't it glorious!?

Yesterday, Remi came up to my office and very seriously said, "Mom, I wanted to ask you about something". I said, "Ok, what"? He responded by asking if I would take them to the park so they could ride bikes. I had a million things to do, but how could I say no... especially when the weather was perfect!

Remi LOVES riding his bike. He does it pretty much all day every day. Roen is still a bit too short to reach the pedals on his new bike, so he rides Remi's old balance bike (Roen's broke because he also loves riding bikes). Roen can't go near as fast as Remi on the balance bike, but you should see those little legs... they move a mile a minute!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Best buds!!! This is how we roll...yay for you taking the time to let them enjoy the beautiful weather.