Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Waiting For This Day...

Well, we finally got to play our FIRST t-ball game Monday night. We have had 6 games be canceled due to rain. But it was all worth waiting because getting to see my boys out on the same field made me so proud.

This picture is my favorite of the night. It shows exactly how Roen followed right behind Remi the whole time. He puts so much trust in his big brother. I really think Roen had the time of his life. He has waited so long to finally get to play ball. Remi ended up having a great time and after the game ended decided 'I like t-ball'. It only took him two years, but I think maybe this will be the best season of t-ball yet!













2 comments:

Cindy Rector said...

Yay!! Looks like a great evening of t-ball!! Good luck Remi & Roen!!

The Holik's said...

What a bond they share!! So sweet to see it through your blog!