Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Mr.Ram...

So, remember way back in the Summer of 2014 when I hunted this sweet Ram?

Well, all the mounted animals just arrived. Micah's mancave is full of amazing kills from all over the world and several of mine are in there as well, but he really didn't want to add my Ram to the collection. I guess he thinks it's just too cute and fluffy. So, I decided I would give him a little makeover and then hang him in my office.

After a little dye, gold paint and help from this little pipsqueek, Mr. Ram went from this...





... to my new and improved Miss Ramballina...



To finish her off, a sweet, little golden tiara will set perfectly upon her head... and I think a strand of golden pearls will be necessary as well :)

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Ooh La La....what a transformation! S(he)is beautiful! I guess the frame makes it like 3D art. Be sure to post the final picture when she is dressed in her pearls and tiara. You have taken your creative talents to new heights!!! Micah better not leave you home alone for an extended period of time or his man cave may have a "new" do! Just kidding! Love you!!