Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Premonition Series...

I just finished up The Premonition Series by Amy Bartol.

I will start off by saying that this series was incredible. It is a series of 5 books and I read them in all in less than a month. If I am able to read 4 books a month (one a week), then I consider it a lot for me.... this attests to the fact that I literally could not put these books down. Blowdrying my hair- I was reading, cooking supper- I was reading, in between commercials- I was reading, staying up way too late- I was reading.

I love storylines based on the super-natural. It is so fun to imagine a world out there that I know nothing about. It is even more fun to imagine myself in these worlds of unknown.

Like most, I have read books with werewolves, vampires and ghosts. But, I have never read a book series based on fictional stories of angels and demons. Though this series is not religious, it centers on angels and their battles with demons and evil. It is highly addicting and made me wonder about the way we preceive Heaven, good and evil. I loved that there were a lot of main characters that almost become family as you journey along with them. The ending was nicely finished with the hint of an open ending.... perfection in my book!



Surprise, surprise, I found another series that I can't wait to sink into. I think there is a total of 24 books so it maybe quite sometime before another book review pops up on here.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

You are such a dedicated reader. Way to go. Sigh....maybe someday I'll get back to reading.