Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Globetrotter Weekend...

This weekend, we made a quick, little trip to San Angelo. Micah participated in a Celebrity BasketBall Game with some of the Harlem Globetrotters to help raise money for my sister's school.





The boys favorite part was warming up before the game! I think I might see some basketball players in our future...









Of course, when you are in very long line of people waiting to meet the Globetrotters, and it is FINALLY your turn, this is the kind of pictures you end up with...





By the time Micah actually got to play, this was the behavior I was getting to deal with- it was fantastic...



And of course, I had to get at least one picture of Micah on the court...



It was lots of fun and laughs!!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Great time! Some of these pictures made me laugh out loud!! Especially the one of Roen as he headed into bedtime mode. His expression says it all. So good to see y'all and I hope you all got some rest.