Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Brothers....

I had no idea that they had a photographer taking pictures at the games! Now, I can put my camera away and just enjoy the rest of the games!

When I saw these pictures, my heart melted.

There are many, many things that make having children very close in age challenging... especially two boys. But there are also things that make it so special. I got pregnant with Roen when Remi was only 10 months old. Micah and I did this on purpose- wanting our kids as close together as God chose fit. And like I said, it isn't always easy, but for us, it has been the most amazing blessing to our family.

I cannot tell you how wonderful it is that Remi and Roen are best friends (best friends that bite, hit and name-call every SINGLE SECOND OF THE DAY). They are only one grade apart which means they also share friends. But so far, one of the very best parts of these boys being so close is getting to see them play sports together. I know they may not always be on the same team, but this year they are, and right now, at this very point in their little boy lives, having their brother on the field is a security blanket even momma in the stands can't compete with.

These two boys.... they have my whole heart and it is such an honor getting to watch them do the whole 'brother' thing...





1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Let me just say that you hit the nail on the head! Speaking from being the younger sister, 16 months apart, I always had the courage to step out of my comfort zone because my sister was usually nearby. Her friends were my friends. Remi will always be the "wind beneath" Roen's wings! I love these pictures. It is so awesome that they have a photographer.....now you can sit back, relax and scream like any good baseball mother would do!