Friday, June 3, 2016

Remi's Summer Reading...

Remi has the option of doing some reading over the Summer as part of his school's Summer Reading Program. Of course, I was all on board for that- you know me and books! They are required to read/be read to 10 age appropriate books that they have never read. Our house is filled with some pretty amazing children's books, but we have read all of them. So, I decided to buy him 5 new books and then let him pick out 5 at the library. I had so much fun picking out these books. I mainly stuck with two of my favorite children's book illustrators- Oliver Jeffers & Jon Klassen. We haven't read them all, but I have to say (and I totally judge a children's book by the pictures) they are all amazing!!!



That blue book- on the bottom right, it's called Imaginary Fred. Please tell me I was not the only kid who absolutely LOVED the movie Drop Dead Fred, growing up! There was no way this book was not joining our library!!!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

How fun! They look like fun reading!! You'll have both boys hooked on reading!! Keep up the good work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘