Friday, September 23, 2016

I Cannot Make This Stuff Up...

For the past 3 or 4 years now, I have written each boy a book on their birthday that coordinates with the theme of their party. It is really a fun way to capture and remember them at certain ages and a creative outlet for me. I have guests sign these books, because it is always fun to look back at them when we read their books!

So, a few weeks ago, I finished up Remi's Lego birthday book.

It is about a little boy named Rad (Remi). On the very first page, I drew a little picture of what truly represents Remi at this age...



I kid you not, just two days ago, Remi walks out of his room like this...



... and it instantly made me think of my little illustration! I think it's safe to say, I was spot-on!

Things that you cant see in his pockets and fanny pack are an ax, compass, snacks, string and all sorts of things for his 'journey'!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

How cool! Safe to say you nailed it! He is packed and ready for an adventure. Hope this wasn't a school day. Lol. I look forward to reading his book. Love you all!!