Wednesday, October 19, 2016

2nd Scout Meeting...

Yesterday, Remi had his second Cub Scout meeting. He has a book full of activities that he will get to participate in this year.

Last night, the boys planted a Magnolia Tree- which just happens to be my most favorite tree ever!! They also each planted individual plants (green beans) to bring home and grow. I just love the smile on Remi's face when he comes home to tell me all about what he did at his meetings!

Cub Scouts is something that Micah does with Remi. There is a part of me that hates to miss out on all his meetings, but I know his little boy heart loves getting that time with Daddy!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Love it! When I first read this I thought how neat that they planted YOU a tree...at your house! Still a wonderful story. He will be climbing the bean stalk in no time. Thank you so much for sharing the latest Davenport adventure. ❤️