Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Black Friday...

I personally think there is not a whole lot more exciting than an entire day dedicated to shopping, recognized by the entire country!

In fact, if I don't participate, I usually feel like I missed out on something grand that only happens once a year. Now, lets clarify, by saying I am not really out hunting for deals or standing in line, I just like the hussle and bussle of Christmas shopping!

This year, there was only one store I wanted to go to. It is the downtown boutique that our local artist owns and sells all kinds of unique inventory. I specifically went to purchase some hand-painted ornaments of local landmarks. There were only a handful being released on Friday.

That morning, Micah and the boys decided to tag along so we could go eat breakfast afterward. We ended up visiting three stores on the Main Street Square and then eating at The Fried Pie... it was a perfect morning!

The boys were pretty good about entertaining themselves while I browsed...


"Unicorn and Zombie Unicorn"

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Where is the "love" button? I wish I could have been a fly on the wall in that store. Looks like such a cool place to shop.... Micah and the boys are fast learners....if momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy!!! Glad you all had fun. Love & hugs to all of you.