Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Cookies & Pjs...

For the past four years, we have all gotten together with family and friends to wear pajamas, eat cookies and do a Christmas craft with the kids.

This year, Remi was adamant about not wearing pajamas, which led to Roen not wearing pajamas, so I know my days of the boys wanting to participate in this activity, are quickly ending. As sad as that makes me, I have to remind myself, that getting to watch these wild animals of mine grow into bigger boys is something to be celebrated as well.











Putting paint on the bottom of the boy's feet was pretty funny. They have the most ticklish feet and just laughed and laughed!!



Here are our past crafts. We missed last year because of an ice storm and the very first year we did it (the reindeer feet) I left Roen at home because he was just a wee little thing! These little footprints are something I love getting out every Christmas...

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

I love this idea! I can only imagine the skill it took to wrangle those boys and get paint on their ticklish feet, but the end product is perfect. Pretty neat to compare their "Mistletoes" from year to year. Keep making those memories ❤️. Love you all...and thanks for sharing!