Monday, April 10, 2017

Weekend Visitors...

This weekend, my mom, sister, nephew and niece came to visit and see the boys play baseball. Remi's game ended up getting canceled, but they got to watch Roen play twice! Besides baseball, we played, had a little Easter egg hunt and had lots of fun! I think everyone is ready for summer when we can spend a lot more time together!!







Little reminded me of my Grannie as she sat on the front porch, happy as a lark, watching all the fun...



After they each found their own color of eggs, we went upstairs to let them open their eggs. Each egg had a different number which match a goody from the goody bucket. The kids LOVED this! They ended up with books, bubbles, play-dough, silly putty, swimsuits, goldfish, candy, toothbrushes and lots of other goodies!





My mom also brought her old coin collection to pass down to the boys. They loved going through all the old money!





Remi and Anne outlasted everyone. In fact, Remi has not quit looking through his money since they left!



The visits are always way too short, but these days, we have to fit them in whenever we can!!

2 comments:

Cindy Rector said...

What great pictures! I'm sorry I didn't tag along but it looks like y'all enjoyed every minute. Little Anne does look like she is channeling Grannie❤ and Anne's heart is full! As always, thank you for sharing and I hope you all have a week full of blessings! Love & hugs!!

Unknown said...

Such fun memories for the boys!