Friday, June 30, 2017

Another Blessed Week (Part 1)...

Well, we had so much last time my family came down for a week, we decided to do it again!!

I think when I look back at this summer, I will remember all the time we had with family! We have gone swimming everyday, gone to the movies, had much needed time with my sister, the kids have had much needed time with their Anne and cousins, played baseball, eaten snow cones, gone to the library and after each day, when the kids are tucked in tight, my mom, sister and I have stayed up late watching TV and chit-chatting.

The summer seems to be going double-time and we are soaking up every second...





























1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Oh the fun they are having! I could look at these pictures over & over! Such a blessing to have this together time and make lifelong memories. I know Anne's heart is full...yours and Whitnee's too. Kase looks like he is as big as the other three. I'm sure they were all exhausted by the end of the day. Thanks for sharing this story and I know you will be sad when they leave! Love & hugs to all!!