Friday, June 9, 2017

Roen's Sharknado Birthday...

This past weekend, we finally got to celebrate Roen's birthday. I feel like I can breathe a sigh of relief. Not only was I not sure the pool would be finished in time, but rain was also forecasted for the exact time of his party. There are still a few things that need finishing up- like laying sod and finishing the drainage system- but to anyone but me, the pool was ready. We heated it up and the rain held off for the entire party- we even got a little bit of sunshine.

Roen wanted to invite the entire Kindergarten and plus family, church and other friends, I think there had to be at least 40 kids swimming around in the pool. He had the very best day with all of his buddies!

Since his 5th birthday, he has been adamant that he have a Sharknado theme for his 6th birthday. The boys love the movies and combined with his love for sharks and the ocean, I am certain this is a party will always remember!



















































A huge shout-out to Tricia who took these pictures and got them to me within 3 days!!!
Tricia Marie Photography

2 comments:

Cindy Rector said...

It was such a fun party. I always look forward to seeing the pictures because even though I'm there I always miss something. Fun times and precious memories! You & Micah never disappoint when it comes to throwing a party. Look forward to getting back up there & jumping in that pool! Love you all & get some rest this weekend! 😉 ❤️

Unknown said...

The party was awesome! Loved the theme & we continued it that evening at home watching Sharknado Part 2. Lol!!!