Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Fall Pictures 2017...

The boys have already taken their Fall pictures at school and gotten them back. I just love looking at these and comparing them with previous years.

It is amazing at how much Remi has changed. He has zero baby fat left on his lean little body and I feel like he just won't quit growing! The minute I buy him clothes, they look too short!

And then you have Roen who still has those squishy little cheeks and remains a tiny little thing in his group of buddies!! I always thought he would catch Remi but I am not so certain anymore!





Here are their Fall pictures from last year (click here)

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

They are precious! My goodness the time is just flying by. Loved looking back at last years pictures. Thanks for sharing, not only these two handsome boys, but all the adventures in their young lives. Love to you all!