Thursday, October 5, 2017

Girls in Canton...

Last week, I woke up before everyone else, tiptoed through the house, made breakfast, told the boys good morning, kissed them bye and left to have an entire day with some pretty amazing people.

This was our second year of Fall shopping in Canton. I cannot tell you how refreshing it is to get away without kids and with friends who feed my soul with belly laughs and way too much fun!



After a full day of shopping and a loaded down suburban, I came home to a picked up house, boys tucked in tight and a husband waiting to hear all about my day... and that was just as great as the trip!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Sounds like great day with a perfect ending! I guess my eyes weren't completely awake this morning because I thought the headline was "Girls in Cotton"...thought you'd gone back to your roots...Wall America! So glad you had a wonderful time. Great way to unplug and recharge! Love & hugs!!