Monday, June 18, 2018

Roen's 7th Birthday...

This year, Roen picked a theme based off of a book series...a creepy book series... GOOSEBUMPS!

Planning a party based on a scary children's book series was so much fun! I honestly couldn't think of theme that I could get more excited about!! We ended up doing his party about a month after his actual birthday because his birthday falls in the middle of baseball season and all the end of school activities that pop up.

All of Roen's sweet little friends and classmates joined him for swimming, presents, cake and pizza. I don't think the smile left his face all day!





















1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

It was a blast! These pictures are so much better than the ones I took. I love the one of you and the boys. Remi is about to catch you. Great job you little party planner!! Love y’all 😘