Wednesday, January 23, 2019

My Little Builders...

Remi's love for creating and building tends to bubble over onto Roen at times. Although he would rather have instructions to follow, he still has a blast getting his creative juices flowing. While he worked on his pirate ship, Remi created a little coffee maker. He worked hard on this little project having to try out different materials that wouldn't melt with the hot water, but in the end, he made himself a hot cup of coffee and he was super happy about that!




1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

I’m with Roen...I need step by step instructions and then it’s still a challenge for me. His pirate ship looks great! How on earth did Remi come up with the idea to build a coffee maker? I’m beyond amazed 😮. Great job guys!
Sending love and hugs!