Tuesday, January 15, 2019

While I Was Away....

While I was off in Angel Fire with the girls, Micah took his own little adventure.

He and a group of his closest headed off to Argentina to dove hunt and fish the Parana River in Santa Fe. If I am being completely honest, I was really sad that girls weren't invited to join this adventure. One of my favorite things to do with Micah is explore new places and I know this was an amazing trip. Service was spotty, so we didn't get to talk much or long, but every time we did talk, he was having the trip of a lifetime!

One afternoon, the hunting lodge setup a picnic under the trees, next to the river- I about died, because this sounded like a little slice of heaven to me!! Remi has told me that he would really like to go to the same place Micah did to hunt and fish for Parana, so maybe one day, we can all go- and if we do, you can bet that I will see to it that I get the picnic just like he did!





















1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Amazing!! It looks beautiful there and the guys look extremely happy. I’m just curious who you talked to about taking pictures for you...they did a great job...in your absence of course 😉. The picnic looks great too! I’m thinking the guys weren’t nearly as excited as you would have been. After looking at that piranha fish several times I am absolutely positive that I would have stuck to dove hunting 😬. It looks wicked! Thanks so much for sharing! I really enjoy traveling via y’all’s trips! Saves me so much money 😘
Love and hugs!