Saturday, August 17, 2019

Leaving St Lucia...

On the morning of our departure, we slept in, got all our bags ready to be picked up, I snapped a last few pictures, we had breakfast, loaded back into the helicopter and finally walked through the front door about 3:30 AM. We arrived in the good ole Lone Star tired and ready for our beds, but what wonderful memories we got to take home with us!




My most favorite souvenir I bought. She is a little St Lucian native Christmas ornament. When you flip her dress over, it is another doll with a different outfit on! I just about died when I found her!













I really hope our traveling hearts take us back to this island one day- maybe when the boys are older and they can join the fun. It's hard to leave a place this beautiful and never know it you will ever be back. But, even if we don't the memories we made will last a lifetime.

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

This has been a fun trip and I’m sad it’s come to the last day. I love the Christmas ornament. You have keen eye for originality and uniqueness in art. Hope y’all have a great weekend! Love y’all 😘