Friday, February 2, 2024

House Progression..

The new house seems to be coming together quickly! There have been several crews working all day, everyday and that has kept the excitement building!

·As promised, a picture of the retaining wall stairs rocked (and lighted)

·Tile install is underway and has brought some fun details to the house. A lot of the tile I picked out is very distressed... it is to die for! However, Remi isn't sold. I told him to wait until his vanity and fixtures are in! I did the diagonal stripe in the boy's bathrooms- they are a bit out of the box, but super fun, with just a hint of old school flair! They have some beautiful wood, free-standing vanities that are going to warm it up for the most perfect teen boy bathroom! 

·The pool is moving right along! It has been dug, rebarred and gunited!

·The stair railing has been fully installed and I am in love!!

·Phase one of cabinet installation (phase one is upstairs) has begun!

·Trim work on windows is going up!

Everytime I go over to the house, there seems to be so much progress, so I can't wait to see how much is done by next update! Right now, it is looking like July will be THE MONTH!!! I can't even let myself think about it too much or I will explode with excitement!




















1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!! This is beyond exciting! The tile is super cute and the distressed look in the boys area looks awesome. And of course a favorite of mine is the POOL!!! Goodness gracious that is going to be the perfect spot to watch the sunset 🌅. The staircase is amazing too!! Let’s just say I love it all and come on JULY 👏🏻👏🏻. Thanks for sharing!! It’s like watching HGTV, but this one I’ll get to see in person!! 🙌🏻
Love y’all 😘