Saturday, July 27, 2024

House Updates...

Y'all, it's coming together! Everyday, there are multiple crews working hard and fast. Our deadline  for closing on this house is quickly approaching and it has both Micah and I wondering if it will all get done in time. 

This very well could be my very last house update before it's ALL DONE!

The painting is 99% done... just a few little walls here and there. The mancave is the most beautiful Rosemary green and I can't wait to see it as a taxidermy backdrop! The mancave floors have been scraped and stained and they are moving on the rest of the floors. All cabinets have been painted and stained, fence has gone up, gutters done, pool pebbled and filled and the putting green is done! So much excitement everyday!

They are currently installing the golf simulator, sinks and countertops!! 


























1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Absolutely stunning!! I watch HGTV and have never seen anything like this! I LOVE IT! The man cave is going to come to life with all the mounts. The wall color is perfect. And the pool and putting green is resort level! Eeee….can not wait to see it in person. Although your second paragraph is not what I wanted to read, I think this could be the last house update with all that will be happening soon! School starting soon adds even more to the plate! The picture from the lake looking towards the house will always be my favorite! I’ll look forward to seeing a comparison picture from the past to present…when it’s done. Thanks for sharing the latest updates! Love y’all 😘