Monday, September 30, 2024

Days at the New House...

These days may be chaotic, but never will I take for granted the memories we are making along the way! 

I found the most beautiful (handmade) dinning table that will take a bit to arrive, so for now the only table that will fit us all is our outdoor 10 seater. I hope that carpenter takes his time, because I'm a sucker for outdoor eating! We have had fast food, Micah's chili, homemade pizza night complete with Remi's homemade dough, hibachi, chicken salad lunch breaks with Anne, and everything in between! The boys have broken in the hot tub and Micah and I even had a little Friday afternoon swim date! The boys have had their fair share of after-dinner backyard putting sessions and of course, the dogs have been their for it all! Scout has claimed her indoor throne as the stair window seat and spends her days watching the world go by from an Eglish tufted velvet cushion! The boys are on the simulator with friends non-stop and this season of life is pretty darn wonderful with these boys of mine!

It feels so good being back on our little piece of heaven- I have missed my water view something fierce! I can't quite say what nook on the patio is my favorite, but rest assured, I'm trying them all out, one sunset at a time! 

















1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

I’m am so happy for you all! It was well done and worth the wait! Outside dining is perfect. The views are breathtaking! It’s God’s way of saying “do you like this? I did this for you!” And the food, fellowship and family time is pretty perfect! I see the mounts are back home too. 🤗. Thanks for sharing the beginning of all the memories being made!! Love y’all 😘