June was mainly highlighted by out Turks trip, but there are a few extra little tidbits to share!
First off, the day the boys finished Gran's flowerbeds (they spent hours and hours cleaning them out, laying liner, buying plants, putting down mulch and planting), a little evening brother putting practice, a summer storm that brought lots of needed rain, Remi's finished Hail Mary Lego project, more putting practice viewing from my watercolor window, cereal and snuggles in bed with Ro, an oldie but goodie for 4th decor, popsicles toes for the beach!
Nothing monumental, but lots of sweet blessings tucked into the everyday!
1 comment:
I love the tidbits! Or as I say…everyday life! The boys did an awesome job on Gran’s flowerbeds. I’m sure she enjoyed that they were working on them, but having them there made it extra special ♥️
Wow!! Remi’s Lego project is amazing. I’d like to see the movie. And sweet Ro…snuggling with the fur babies. I’m thinking Benny might have enjoyed some bites of cereal too. 😉
All the pictures are so good and I had a hard time picking a favorite. The popsicle toes were in the running, but the oldie but goodie 4th of July is the winner! The RD’s are so little…absolutely adorable!! Thanks for sharing! Love y’all 😘
Post a Comment